Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reuben's Homecoming


Watching Reuben come down the escalator.

The sign and balloons and Sarah

Mecham family with Reuben

Amelia, Deidre,Melissa, and Sarah all working on preparing the food.
And below Uncle Arden and Ethan...We were all waiting for Reuben to get home from church.

Through some miracle I was able to attend my brother Reuben's homecoming from his 2 year LDS Spanish speaking mission.We were also very blessed to be at the SLC airport when he got home. I had thought that I wouldn't be able to attend, but I talked to my Mom and she just made it happen. We were also very blessed to have my Mother in law Helena pay for our flight home. We were able to see a lot of the Mecham family as well as a lot of friends and some of the Criddle family too. My sisters all helped with the cooking. The main course was Monte Cristo sandwiches which were fabulous. We also had my Mom's recipe of macaroni salad, jello salad and her famous banana cake made by my ever talented sisters.

1 comments:

Harmony said...

Aw, loved this post. It's so exciting to see them coming off the plane! These family gatherings are the BEST! I'm so glad you were able to attend. I definitely missed out.