Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 6th Anniversary!



Sean and I got engaged on May 11, 2004. He took me up in the mountains in Pocatello in his 260 Z.

Sean and I have been married for 6 years. We got married on July 3, 2004 in The Little White Wedding Chapel. We spent that night in the Travelodge on the Las Vegas Strip. We walked all the way down to the Bellagio, and got a taxi back to our hotel. I remember the taxi driver being upset cause we weren't going to the airport. I had worn white tennis shoes under my dress and also worn them to walk on the strip, but they were new so I had blisters by the time the night was over. The next day we had a reception at Sean's Dad's house. My Mom and two of her sisters came. My Mom walked me down the aisle. The service was all of 3 minutes and 43 seconds, but the man of my dreams was there so that's all that mattered.


Last night our I made a cake and let it cool overnight. Malachi and I went to the store early this morning and got some white frosting and some blue decorative frosting. We had fun with the cake. We took it up to Sean and surprised him with it.
We have had our share of ups and downs, but we're still making it one day at a time.
I love you Sean.

1 comments:

Harmony said...

Congratulations!! Good job on the cake! :)