
So I turned 28 today. I don't really feel much different. Another year closer to 30, but I'm not worried. Sean got up early and took the scooter to the store to get some cream cheese and apple pie filling. He made me cream cheese and caramel apple crepes, and brought them to me while I was still in bed. I wasn't hungry, but they were really good. He let me sleep in til 10. What an awesome start to my birthday. He even took Malachi out to the jacuzzi so the house would be quiet for me to sleep. When I got up I went and got in with them. It was so nice. We were able to go out on a date later that night. It was nice.
Happy Birthday to me.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
My 28th Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment