Wednesday, December 3, 2008

17 years ago yesterday



This picture (I didn't know) was taken in 1983 for their 25th anniversary. I grew up looking at this on the wall.

This is a couple of months before she died. So sad.


We lost a wonderful part of our family. Our beloved Garda Hale Mecham lost her battle with cancer. I wish I had some pictures of her. Someone send me some pictures of grandma.
Also it was Arden's 16th birthday... He's now 33.
Happy Birthday Arden. Hope you had a fabulous day.

*Thanks Aunt Rachel for sending me some pictures.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Chelsea, I'll send you some pictures. I think we all need some link to our roots. Grandma is definitely missed. Can't believe it has been so long.

Aunt Rachel

The 4 of Us said...

i didn't know you had a blog! I have your website listed on my blog. I will add this too so I can check it often! i can't believe it's been so long since Aunty died. I remember she taught me to not put knives in the dish water so that you don't cut yourself. She was amazing!