Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Malachi is 21 Months old.


Me at 34 weeks gestation. I really thought I had another month.

His first ever picture.

Mal's first bath at home.

6weeks.

about 2 months.

5 months.

10 months.

His first Birthday.

I can't believe that just 21 months ago I was pregnant and thinking I had another month until Malachi came along. He's been a joy and a challenge. It's been fun and a total learning experience. I almost feel like I could teach a class on how toddler's behavior can drive you crazy. Malachi is my life. I don't know where I'd be or what I'd be doing right now if I didn't have him. The joys definitely outweigh all the rest. I thank my heavenly father every day for sending me a son. I am truly thankful for this opportunity to be a Mother.

1 comments:

Harmony said...

What a sweet way to "recap" his life.