Monday, February 11, 2008

Malachi cut his nose


Unfortunately Malachi is clumsy on his feet still. On Friday Feb. 8th he tripped and fell right into our entertainment center hitting the bridge of his nose. We are fortunate to have a paramedic and an RN for neighbors and they checked it out for us. It's not bad, but we did have to put a steri-strip on it. It's kind of like tape. Here are the pictures I've taken the last couple days...


This is the ugly steri-strip


Sean thinks I'm weird that I got Mal a baby doll. I bought it for him because he doesn't know how to be gentle with babies yet. I want to start him now on getting ready if we were to have a new baby. Also if I should start babysitting again it would be something that would be good for him to practice.

0 comments: